Basic course and mentoring program
Note: All the teaching materials are available from the Moodle webpage of the course. This page aims to give the students quick access to the material, but you could NOT use this page to communicate with the mentors or upload your homework and tasks. Homework, tasks and discussion should be uploaded and taken using the Moodle webpage (https://www.ogpi.ua.es/cursos/course/view.php?id=47&lang=en).
Materials for Module1: Knowledge base
- Q/A session and open discussion
- Homework and tasks: discuss with your colleagues (as a group discussion) and come with an idea of a project that you would like to perform in your future career.
Video clips in Spanish (for students from Alicante University)
Materials for Module2: Entrepreneurial basics
Find out what it takes to be(come) an entrepreneur. What are key questions you should ask before you start at business? Who are people you should cooperate with? What are some of the most common pitfalls for start-ups.
What is a business model? Why are there so many? Which one sounds right for what I would like to do?
- Module2´s lecture
- 50 different business models
- Various business models – brief introduction
- Business model canvassing – a starting point!
- Creative business model innovation – this should definitely help you with task
- Template of business model canvas (please use this template for the homework of this module)
- Homework: use the knowledge of module2 and build a business model for your idea that you have suggested in module1. Your business module should be uploaded to the Moodle page of the course (https://www.ogpi.ua.es/cursos/course/view.php?id=47§ion=2).
Materials for Module3: Sustainability & CE
Materials for Module4: Big data & AI
Assignment_2_CSV file: https://cloudearthi.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/Big-Data_assgiment2_EU_GDP.csv
Materials for Module5: Innovation
Materials for conclusion session