The CloudEARTHi digital Innovation Hub allows:
1- Students to:
- Search job opportunities and training opportunities.
- Search interesting companies.
- Search different courses and training programs.
- Access courses materials, videos and MOOCs of different training programs.
- Interact with trainers.
2- Businesses to:
- Comment on the courses and suggest modifications based on their needs
- Search students to find good students with the needed skills
- Search the academic and non-academic database to find the academics who can help them to find solutions for problems which will allow cooperation between research and business sector.
- Search other businesses to build cooperation.
3- Academic and non-academic staff to:
- Search the business database for training opportunities
- Search the courses database to find suitable courses and training programs
- Comments and suggest modification for the teaching materials
4- The trainers to:
- Communicate and teach students and other academic and non-academic
- Assessment and grade the students.