The CloudEARTHi aims to raise the bar of the higher education by building the innovation capacity of using big data in Environmental Sciences, Sustainability and Circular Economy. The project aims to
- train and teach 780 students,
- mentoring 72 students,
- train 72 academics,
- mentoring 24 academics,
- train 72 non-academic staff,
- mentoring 24 non-academic staff &
- accelerate and support 12 startups/scaleups.
The KPIs will be achieved during two phases:
- Phase-i´s KPIs: train and teach 195 students, mentoring 18 students, train 18 academics & 18 non-academic, mentoring 6 academics & 6 non-academics and accelerate and support 2 startups/scaleups.
- Phase-ii´s KPIs: train and teach 585 students, mentoring 54 students, train 54 academics & 54 non-academic, mentoring 18 academics & 18 non-academics and accelerate and support 10 startups/scaleups.