21 Nov, 2022 13:00-16:00 (CET)
22 Nov, 2022 09:00-12:00 (CET)
23 Nov, 2022 13:00-16:00 (CET)
24 Nov, 2022 13:00-16:00 (CET)
Free of charge
Certificate upon completing the course
- Gaining control of your time and working efficiently.
- Becoming more aware the time you spend in day.
- Helping you to allocate your time where it is most needed and most wisely spent.
- Knowing and understanding the factors which affect the time you have available for work.
- Helping students to prioritise tasks to increase productivity time.
- Knowing managing interruptions and finding out solutions to manage them.
Contents of the course will be presented and explained by introducing and outlining different topics concerning managing time. Furthermore, students will work in groups to generate both responses and find solutions with regard to practical assignments which will be presented in class.
ASSESSMENT: Students will interact and participate within groups to defend their responses by showing accurate knowledge of the contents explained in class. In order to pass this subject, 60% of the attendance will be mandatory. Those who have not attend classes properly will have a choice to review contents online and retake practical assignments for the next day.
1. Time management audit.
- Finding out how you really spend your time.
2. Setting goals.
- Starting to set personal goals.
- Understanding smart goal setting.
- Five rules to set yourself up for success.
3. Effective scheduling.
- Planning to make the best use of your time.
4. Prioritisation tools.
5. Overcoming procrastination.
6. Managing interruptions.
- Keeping control of your time.
- Managing interruptions.
- Analysing and conquering interruptions.
- Being assertive.
7. Costing your time.
- Finding out how much your time is worth.
- Maximizing productivity through improved focus.
Antonio Antón Baeza. Associate professor of the Department of Business and Management. Faculty of Economics. University of Alicante.(Spain).Human resources consultant.