6-days online workshop and training program
Welcome to the CloudEARTHi – Innovation & Entrepreneurship Programme
The course covers the following topics:
- Knowledge base
- Entrepreneurial basics
- Sustainability & CE
- Big data & AI
In five modules, you will
- explore your local innovation & entrepreneurship scene – the framework in which you can start your own business (face-to-face).
- get hands-on introduction to entrepreneurial basics and business administration topics (online).
- consider questions of sustainability & circular economy (online).
- analyze how big data & AI can help even small businesses become more efficient (online).
- evaluate how innovation acts as driver of continuous economic evolution (online).
Throughout the modules, you will have access to a tutor from your region who is available for questions and guidance.
Moreover, we strongly encourage all participants to look at what their colleagues from other universities contribute. You might just find that special someone who has compatible interests and complementary skills and is ready to join forces to give your idea wings!
This five-module course helps you in asking pertinent questions and shows you how and where to get answers. Upon completion of the course, you
- can describe fundamental business management and legal principles related to setting up a company and to draw up a business plan in a digital and/or circular economy framework.
- recognize tasks and procedures in innovation and technology management and the related terminology.
- are able to draft a circular business plan and you are aware of challenges related to setting up and securing a sustainable business.
- can develop a business idea, recognize the necessity of obtaining external expertise and understand how to find support.
This course is your chance to connect with like-minded, inspiring and self-motivated individuals from all over Europe who share an interest in pursuing sustainable entrepreneurship and innovation for a future worth living.
Target group: students at different campuses of
- UiT The Arctic University of Norway
- The University of Edinburgh
- University of Alicante
- Technical University of Varna
- University of Applied Sciences Burgenland
Few seats will be available to students from the following countries regardless of their universities: Norway, UK, Spain, Austria and Bulgaria. Priority will be given to under-represented groups.
Start date: The first face-to-face lectures will be held April. The lectures will be recorded, late registered students can follow the lecture at a later time.
Registration: FREE REGISTRATION
Registration deadline: Open until fill out
Sponsor: The workshop is sponsored by the CloudEARTHi project (a project funded by the EIT RawMaterials and European Union) with a partnership with RESULT, UiT The Arctic University of Norway, the University of Edinburgh, the University of Alicante, The University of Applied Sciences Burgenland, Technical University of Varna and G-Force.